You are engaged!
You recently got engaged, picked out rings, picked your dress, suit and venue. After the wedding day don’t forget it’s your new life together and getting your finances in place. It may not be an exciting topic to speak about but it’s important.
- Honesty- Tell each other your financial status and assets
- Roles- Determine who is in charge of managing finances or if you will do it together
- Safety net- Always have 3-6 months of savings for emergency and always contribute to it
- Life Insurance- protect your loved ones
- Disability insurance- covers if you become sick or injured
- Living will & power of attorney- specifics on who will handle unfortunate circumstances
- Meet with a Quantum Insurance producer