Available Claim Forms
To submit a claim use one of the appropriate company links below. If none are available for your particular claim, please contact us directly.
Make a payment for a Quantum Insurance Group Invoice
Hartford Insurance Company
Utica National Insurance Group
What is an “Insurance Claim”
- It’s a formal request to an insurance company asking for a payment based on terms of the insurance policy
- The insurance company reviews the claim for its validity and then pays out to the insured or requesting party once approved
Property and Casualty Claims
- A home is typically one of the largest assets an individual owns.
- Claims filed against damage from covered perils is initially routed via phone, internet or agent.
- Once the report is generated a adjuster inspects and assess damage to the property for reimbursement to the insured
- Upon verification of the damage, the adjuster initiates the process of reimbursing the insured
Life Insurance Claims
- Claims require the submission of a claim form accompanied by death certificate
- It may require in depth examination by a carrier
- Process takes about 30-60 days without extenuating circumstances.
Health Insurance Claims
- Cost for a surgical procedure or inpatient stays could be expensive
- Individual or group policies indemnify patients against financial burdens that may otherwise cause crippling financial damage.
- Insurance claim protects an individual from the prospect of large financial burdens from an accident or illness
|Reporting a Claim
You can report a claim online, over the phone, or through your mobile device. But no matter how you report your claim there will be some basic information we'll need to collect from you:
- Your information (name, policy number, address)
- The type of claim
- Description of damage
Website Disclaimer - Review Carefully:
This information is not an offer to sell insurance. Insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via submission of an online form/application, e-mail, voice mail or facsimile. No binder, insurance policy, change, addition, and/or deletion to insurance coverage goes into effect unless and until confirmed directly with a licensed agent. Note any proposal of insurance we may present to you will be based upon the values developed and exposures to loss disclosed to us on an online form/application and/or in communications with us. All coverages are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the actual policy issued. Not all policies or coverages are available in every state. You also agree to release us from any liability if this information is accidentally viewed by unauthorized persons. We will only use this information for insurance quoting purposes and not distribute to other parties.